If you are overweight and feel the effects on your body and overall health, finding a weight loss program that works for you is crucial. For many people, losing weight amounts to nothing more than a yo-yo effect of taking off a few pounds and then putting more back on again. This can pose risks to your physical body and can be devastating psychologically.
At our healthcare clinic, we offer medical weight loss programs that can help you lose that stubborn weight once and for all and get back to living life on your own terms. Book a free consultation today to get the process started.
We offer HCG injections as part of our weight loss protocol. This element is useful in any well-rounded medical weight loss program and have helped people just like you reach their goal weight and stick to the plan.
Some of the overall benefits of HCG injections include:
- More energy
- Fewer headaches and body aches
- More even, balanced mood with fewer mood swings
- Stronger immune system, with fewer colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Greater self-esteem and confidence
- Greater sense of well-being and peace of mind
Naltrexone (LDN) for Weight Loss
Naltrexone (LDN) has been shown to help in six crucial areas associated with weight loss. When you are trying to lose weight, there are a lot of different processes that need to work together if you are to experience the best possible results.
Here are six ways we have found that Naltrexone (LDN) helps you to lose weight:
- Reduces Insulin Resistance – One study showed that fasting insulin levels were lowered by up to 40% using Naltrexone (LDN). It’s no secret that insulin resistance is a major cause of weight gain for many people, so being able to lower fasting insulin this much is exciting.
- Increases Growth Hormones – Some people have experienced an increase in growth hormones with this treatment, which is another marker for weight loss. Growth hormone helps build and maintain lean muscle mass and can help burn fat more efficiently.
- Curbs Your Appetite – Naltrexone (LDN) has been shown to normalize the relationship between the number of calories you burn and the number of calories your body is asking for through your appetite.
- Acts as an Anti-Inflammatory Agent – Inflammation is present in a wide range of different diseases and disorders, including the inability to lose weight. Inflammation can play a role in insulin resistance, low testosterone, leptin levels, and increased appetite.
- Improves Your Sleep Quality – Lack of sleep leads to inflammation and cortisol production, which helps get the weight gain ball rolling and leads to several other issues.
- Enhances Thyroid Function – Some studies have shown that Naltrexone (LDN) can increase total T3 levels and improve T4 to T3 conversion, which is important when it comes to regulating your metabolism, among other things.
Naltrexone (LDN) for weight loss may be a good choice for people with:
- Weight gain and autoimmune disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Hypothyroidism or Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Diagnosed inflammatory conditions
- Slow metabolism
- Chronic pain disorders
- Hormonal imbalances like insulin resistance or low testosterone
If you are in need of weight loss in Waukesha, Germantown, West Bend, Brookfield, Mequon, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Delafield, Sussex, Menomonee Falls, or any nearby area, call us today at 262-313-8375 to schedule a free consultation. We will assess your condition and set you up with a program that can help you finally get the results you need.