What Can Forward Healthy Lifestyles Do For You?
Feel Better Mentally, Emotionally, Sexually, and Physically!
Testosterone Therapy For Men:
Testosterone is the major sex hormone, produced largely in the testes of men and is responsible for developing the primary and secondary sexual characteristics in males. Development of male sex organs, lean body mass (your muscles) and facial hair all are the result of testosterone production. In addition to the development of the male sex organs, testosterone is also responsible for controlling sexual drive and sexual function, sperm production and fat metabolism.
Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy For Women:
Every day, millions of women suffer from uncomfortable, disabling symptoms associated with the hormonal imbalances of pre-menopause, menopause and post menopause. This hormone imbalance may cause feelings of depression, anxiety, fatigue, hot flashes, insomnia, lack of sex drive or just a constant under-the-weather feeling. The major hormones in women that typically need replacement are testosterone, estrogen, progesterone and sometimes growth hormone.
What Are Hormones?
Hormones are the chemical messengers of the body that regulate all physical and emotional functions, such as; sleep, metabolism, stress and mood. Our patients will typically notice an increase in energy levels, improved mental clarity, restored sexual desire and interest.
Why Do People Need Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Hormone levels decrease as a result of aging in both men and women. This can also be due to menopause in women. Individuals suffering from low levels of hormones that are naturally produced in the body like estrogen, progesterone and androgens.
Do You Suffer From?
- Low Sex Drive
- Weight Gain Or Difficulty Losing Weight
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Fatigue/Tiredness/Low Energy Levels
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Adult Acne
- Vaginal Dryness
- Painful Intercourse
Optimizing Your Hormone Levels Will Benefit Each Patient. Did You Know Hormone Replacement Therapy Can Help With:
- Better Mood, Focus And Memory
- Improved Or Elimination Of Hot Flashes And Night Sweats
- Increased Energy Level
- Weight Loss
- Improved Muscle Tone
- Improved Cholesterol Levels
- Improved Bone Health
- Restored Sexual Desire And Interest
- Reduction In Body Fat
- Increase Of Lean Muscle
- Improved Physique
- Improved Cognitive Function
- Enhanced Feeling Of Well-Being
- Better Ability To Handle Stress
- Memory Enhancement
- Improved Immune Health
- Complimentary Consultation With Our Medical Provider
- Lab Testing – Comprehensive Hormone Panel And Complete Blood Cell Count
- Our Medical Provider Will Review Your Lab Values And Collaborates With A Compounding Pharmacist That Specializes In Hormone Replacement Therapy To Provide Patient Specific Recommendations
- Our Medical Provider Will Discuss Lab Results And Treatment Recommendations With The Patient
- Patient’s Medications Are Ordered To Be Compounded To Optimize Specific Hormone Levels
- 6 Week Lab Recheck
- 6 Month Lab Recheck
- Annual Full Comprehensive Hormone Panel And Complete Blood Cell Count
Health Savings Accounts And Flex Spending Accounts Are Accepted As Forms Of Payment