If you suffer from knee pain and you’ve been looking for a non-surgical solution to improve your quality of life, our regenerative treatments can help.
Cell therapy and PRP therapy can help your body’s own healing mechanism get to the source of your painful knees for long-term pain relief that improves your quality of life. Learn more about our knee treatments today when you book a complimentary consultation.
How Do Regenerative Treatments Work as an Alternative to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Long-term knee pain relief is all about treating the underlying cause of the pain and not just masking the symptoms. It’s important to remember that the pain and discomfort in your knees are just by-products of what’s going on beneath the surface. If you help your body’s own healing mechanism resolve the root cause, then the pain will no longer exist as a result.
Knee replacement surgery is another conventional treatment for knee pain, but it is a highly invasive procedure with its share of risks. Not only will you have to go through months of physical rehabilitation, but many patients still feel pain and experience poor mobility after the fact.
Cell therapy and PRP therapy are regenerative treatments that can help you achieve the pain relief you want without any side effects or risks that come with pain medication or surgery.
Here is how our cell therapy treatment works:
- Regenerative tissue is collected from the Wharton’s Jelly of donated umbilical cords.
- The cords are willingly donated after a scheduled C-section.
- Both the baby and mother are perfectly fine during the process.
- The tissue is young and potent with healing properties like growth factors, proteins, cytokines, exosomes, lipids, hyaluronic acid, peptides, and amino acids.
- The tissue is injected into your damaged knee tissue to help your body heal the cause of your knee pain.
Here is how PRP therapy works for knee pain:
- A small sample of your blood is drawn right in our clinic.
- The sample is placed in a centrifuge to spin.
- As it spins, the platelets and red blood cells separate.
- The resulting platelets are concentrated and contain healing compounds.
- The PRP is injected into your damaged knee tissue to help your body heal the cause of your knee pain.
Both cell therapy and PRP therapy are minimally invasive, and there is little to no downtime associated with the treatments. The risk of rejection with either treatment is virtually zero.
What are the Most Common Causes of Knee Pain?
Some of the most common causes of painful knees that we treat with regenerative medicine are:
- Torn meniscus
- Sprains and strains
- MCL tear
- And more
If you or a loved one suffer from knee pain in Waukesha, Germantown, West Bend, Brookfield, Mequon, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Delafield, Sussex, Menomonee Falls, or any nearby area, call us today at 262-313-8375 to schedule a free consultation. We will examine your sore knees and create a custom treatment plan designed to get the results you’ve been looking for.