The term stem cell therapy refers to pain treatments that use your own adipose tissue or stem cells or a close family member's tissue. While these regenerative medicine treatments have been around for some time, we do not use stem cell therapy at our healthcare clinic.
Instead, our doctors use treatments containing Wharton's jelly-derived regenerative tissue that's loaded with growth factors and healing components. Our treatments are not considered stem cell therapy, but they are an effective non-surgical way to relieve your pain long term. Schedule a free consultation today to learn more.
Know Your Options for Stem Cell Therapy
There are two standard types of stem cell therapy available on the market today: Adipose Tissue Stem Cell Therapy and Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy. Each process has its own risks and concerns, and it's important to do your research before you agree to have either one performed to try and reduce your pain.
Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy – Bone marrow stem cells are also older and have lost healing potential with age, but this treatment has the added risk of being highly invasive. To access the cells, a doctor must drill into your bone. In addition to being quite painful, you will run the risk of infection, and when the cells are injected for treatment, they may rush to the site of the new wound instead of the intended target.
Adipose Tissue Stem Cell Therapy – This procedure takes stem cells from your adipose or fat tissue to inject into problem areas for pain relief. The issue with taking cells from fat tissue is that toxins are stored in adipose tissue and will ultimately be part of the treatment, which is counterintuitive to what you are trying to accomplish. Also, cells from your own fat tissue have aged along with you and have lost a great deal of their healing power.
Cell Therapy Treatment Our Clinic Provides for Pain Relief
The regenerative treatment we use focuses on Wharton's jelly-derived regenerative tissue because of the tissue's youthfulness that is still at its full healing power. When you are injected with regenerative tissue, it is an outpatient procedure and is minimally invasive.
Here are some details about the process:
- Regenerative tissue is collected from umbilical cords that have been willingly donated after a scheduled cesarean birth.
- The mothers are carefully screened beforehand to ensure the quality of the tissue.
- Neither the baby nor mother is harmed in any way during the process.
- This tissue is young and vibrant, loaded with potent healing properties like proteins, growth factors, cytokines, exosomes, amino acids, peptides, collagen, lipids, hyaluronic acid, and more.
- The tissue is injected into the area of need and encourages your body's own natural healing mechanism to repair and regenerate the underlying tissue to bring lasting pain relief.
Have you been thinking of getting treated with stem cell therapy in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Germantown or anywhere in the greater Milwaukee area, call us today at 262-313-8375 to schedule a complimentary consultation. We will assess your pain and give you the details of our cellular treatments so you can make the most informed choice possible.