What is erectile dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction refers to the inability to achieve and maintain an erection for sexual activity. If you suffer from erectile dysfunction, you know just how stressful it can be, but there is hope.
At our healthcare clinic, we offer treatments that offer a range of benefits and can help eradicate your erection problems once and for all. Get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more.
The P-Shot® Approach to ED
The P-Shot®, or Priapus Shot®, is the erectile dysfunction treatment we use at our healthcare clinic. Before the age of 40, it’s estimated that one in four men will suffer from some type of sexual dysfunction, and that number doubles for men over 50 years of age. Erectile dysfunction falls into this category and can have a major impact on a man’s confidence levels, self-esteem, and overall mental health. When you experience bouts of ED, finding a solution is all you can think about, and the P-Shot® can provide you with the answers you need.
The treatment begins by taking a small sample of your blood and then spinning it in a centrifuge. As it spins, the red blood cells and plasma separate, creating a highly concentrated form of plasma known as PRP, or platelet-rich plasma. Once the injection is ready, the PRP is injected into the affected area, and the healing process begins. The Priapus Shot® can help revitalize damaged tissue and restore nerve sensitivity to help you have stronger, longer-lasting erections and enhanced sexual performance.
Benefits of the P-Shot®
Erection issues can have several different causes that include: an enlarged prostate, diabetes, side effects from surgery, chemotherapy side effects, increased stress levels, prostate cancer, or just normal aging. When you receive the P-Shot® to treat your sexual disorders or erection problems, you can expect a range of benefits that include:
- Increased Stamina – Not only will you have more stamina in the bedroom, but you’ll notice increased stamina all around, which can enhance your life in many ways.
- Improved Sensation – You’ll regain some of that lost sensation, which will make your sexual experiences much more enjoyable.
- Firmer Erections – Your partner will appreciate the added firmness in your erections after receiving the P-Shot®.
- Less Prostate Discomfort – It’s no secret that an enlarged prostate can make it challenging to get comfortable, but you’ll notice less discomfort after your treatment.
- Less Urinary Incontinence – There’s nothing quite as frustrating as no longer being in complete control of your bladder, but the P-Shot® can help give you back some of the control you may have lost along the way.
- Enhanced Penis Appearance – We know it’s not all about looks, but just imagine how you’ll feel when you’re looking like your old self again.
If you suffer from erectile dysfunction in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Germantown or anywhere in the greater Milwaukee area, call us today at 262-313-8375 to set up a complimentary consultation. We will asses your condition to see if the P-Shot® is right for you.